What is Your Return Policy?
If you’re looking to return your order, we're here to help. We offer returns for certain items if notified within 14 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund back to the original payment method. The refund will be processed back to its original form of payment within 5-10 business days.
- Clearance/Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective or size issue. Clearance/Sale items are “marked down items” & will show up as ON SALE; This does not apply to “full priced items” where discount codes were used.
- Returned items must include identifying information and be returned in the original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use and must be returned in the condition that it was received in.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- A prepaid return label will not be provided unless the wrong item was sent, or the item was damaged in transit.
- After an order is cancelled or a return is received & processed, your refund will be issued to its original form of payment within 1-5 business days.
- After a refund has been issued, please allow 3-5 business days for Paypal refunds and 3-10 business days for all other payment methods.
- You will be notified via email when a refund has been issued.
What If I Change My Mind?
- Order changes or cancellation requests can be made free of charge prior to 12am EST on the day of your order.
- Any Refund/Cancellation requests for change of mind items after 12am EST on the day of your order will result in restocking fee 10% of the total order amount.
My Product Arrived Damaged? What Should I Do?
Sorry collectors! We absolutely understand how disappointing it is to receive a damaged item - especially if you’ve been waiting a long time for it. Unfortunately, mistakes happen and some products may get damaged during transit. In the event that this happens, please contact us immediately with pictures of the damaged box and/or item(s) and we will make it right ASAP.
How Do I Return A Product?
- Reach out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com
- Provide as much information as possible about the products you wish to return or exchange from your order. Please include photos if items were damaged.
- If a prepaid label is provided, please print the prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email and attach it to the outside of the return package.
- Please note that a prepaid return label will not be provided unless the wrong item was sent, or the item was damaged.
- Send all items back to us using the prepaid label provided.
What Products Are Excluded From The Return Policy?
- Due to the nature of the item and for health & safety reasons, Face Masks can not be returned.
- Digital goods such as gift cards can not be refunded. If there are any issues using your gift card, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seconds Blind Bags are also not refundable. Please note that if you order multiple blind bags, you may or may not receive duplicates. Though, we try very hard not to include duplicates.
How Will I Be Refunded?
- Refunds are issued back to the original method of payment (except for gifts cards, in which case you will be refunded credit onto a new gift card).
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless you were sent a wrong or damaged item(s) & the item(s) cannot be exchanged. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service email at email@example.com